The Brazoria County Head Start Early Learning School System is a Federally Funded Child Development Program for children of low-income families ages zero through public school age and pregnant Teens. Any Pregnant Teen or child age 0 through 5 with a disability, homeless or income eligible may qualify. Services are free of charge and all enrollees will be on scholarship. Children receive at least two free nutritious meals daily. There are educational experience and curriculum, computers in classrooms, outdoor play adventurers, marriage and parenting classes, fatherhood activities, preschool sports programs, family support services, medical and dental assistance, and the proper guidance for preparing children to be school ready.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Up-to-date shot record
- Proof of income of the parent’s or guardian of the child enrolling
- Please submit Medicaid card (if applicable or an insurance card if you have one).
- Proof of Guardianship if you are signing papers for other than your own child.
- Disability documentation (if applicable)
- Up-to date Physical/Well Baby Check
- Up-to-date Dental Exam (if applicable)
You can download the enrollment form in PDF format and view it with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from Adobe’s website. The form can then be printed to fill it out.